15 dezembro 2006

Quem não se comunica...

Definitivamente, foi muito bom entrar no Elvis Insiders:

Hi Gilvania - Welcome to the board.

The Residence Inn is an excellent choice. My sister stays there sometimes when visiting. They have a really nice breakfast. It's very convenient to everything. The trolley line runs right next to the hotel which will take you to the places downtown where the events will take place.

I will post more information on the trolley as August approaches.


A pessoa acima mora em Memphis. E esta aí embaixo é da Austrália:

Welcome Gilvania, I am also travelling alone to Memphis in August 07, my husband doesn't like plane trips so he won't be coming with me. I am coming from Australia. we may all have to arrange somewhere to meet. I am just so excited at the thought of my trip. If I hadn't found the Insiders forum I think I would have burst before I got there. I am driving everyone absolutely crazy and it has only been in the planning stage for about three weeks. At least here I can express my excitement and everyone understands what I am feeling and why. I am going to Las Vegas and LA after Memphis.

Catch you all later.

The King will never die in our hearts.


Enquanto isso, tem gente da excursão com saída de São Paulo mandando scrap pro meu orkut insistindo para que eu não vá a Memphis sozinha, que é perigoso, que eu não vou conseguir me virar, que vou acabar pedindo penico pra eles e eles não vão poder me ajudar.

É MOLE?

2 Comments:

At 15 dezembro, 2006, Blogger Expedito Paz said...

Realmente, só essas dicas sobre hotéis e afins estão valendo a grana que vc tá pagando pela associação, meu amor.

E como te disse no MSN, o maluco aí da excursão só quer saber de faturar;

 
At 15 dezembro, 2006, Blogger dea said...

heuaheuaheuaehuaheuaheuaheau

num briiiiinca!!!
aposto com quem quiser que o teu tour vai ser bem melhor e mais divertido que o deles!!! :)

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home